What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- Breaking down barriers to effective communication.
- Identifying how what we see, hear and think are influenced by our own assumptions.
- Developing sensitivity and skills for cultural communication.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
I work in a varied cultural background and this has helped me immensely in effective communication.User review
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.