What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
By the end of this recorded webinar, you will learn:
- approaches to assertiveness and conflict management that you can embed into your workplace
- emotional triggers to look out for both in yourself and others
- different ways to start off a courageous conversation, overcoming barriers and turning it into meaningful conversations.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- It's for doctors and medical students seeking to improve their skills in assertiveness.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on assertiveness in the workplace.
As a BMA member, you can access BMJ Learning courses to support your learning needs at every stage of your career.
We offer hundreds of interactive, peer-reviewed learning modules, written by experts from BMJ.
- BMA library and archive reading list - Build assertive skills at work: courageous conversations
- Access our full range of reading lists.