For all SAS doctors, it’s important you agree a robust job plan that represents your interests.
If you’re new to agreeing a plan, or even if you’re familiar with the process, join our contract and employment experts to discover top tips for ensuring your next review results in a job plan that suits you.
What you will learn
During this short webinar, we will cover:
- your contractual rights
- what a good job plan looks like for you
- how to prepare for your job plan meeting
- common pitfalls
- what to do if you disagree with your job plan
- making the most of exclusive BMA tools and support.
What to expect from this event
We aim for you to leave the webinar with
- an understanding of some of the T&Cs in the new 2021 SAS contracts
- guidance on what a good job plan should include
- ideas on how to prepare for your job planning meeting
- awareness of some of the common pitfalls you may come across
- knowledge of the appeals process
- knowledge of how the BMA can support you with job planning.
Who can attend
This virtual event is free for BMA members in Wales.