What you will learn
- How the process of transition for the 2021 SAS contracts will work.
- What members need to do to make use of the transitional arrangements.
- What the Government's pay award means for those on the old SAS contracts who are considering transferring to the new contracts.
What to expect from this event
- A step by step guide to the transition process.
- An explanation of the implications of the pay award.
- Graphs showing what this means for individuals, showing the impact of transferring on basic pay against remaining on their existing contract.
- An explanation of next steps that members should follow.
The presentation will be made available after the event for those unable to attend.
Dr Amit Kochhar, UK SASC deputy chair
Who can attend
This virtual event is free for BMA members and non-members.