What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full live webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
By the end of this live webinar you will:
- understand what assertive behaviour looks like in challenging situations
- communication techniques to help you in these situations
- recognise the benefit of valuing yourself as part of the strategy to handle difficult situations
- have some simple ways of understanding challenging behaviour in order to better understand how to prevent or approach it.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- It is designed for all doctors and medical students seeking to improve their communications skills when dealing with challenging behaviour.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.