This session really gets you to think about what you can do to be more time smart and to see if there are ways for you to be more effective. By identifying some less useful habits and the thought processes behind them, we’ll create strategies and approaches for changing your behaviour and approach to time.
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- The webinar will be recorded so you can watch again at your own convenience.
What you will learn
By the end of this webinar you will:
- identify the challenges you experience in managing your time
- discuss the thought patterns and emotional reactions that can make time management tricky
- learn strategies for prioritising tasks and activities on a daily, weekly, and longer-term basis
- focus on your personal priorities to improve your working practice.
Who this webinar is for
- Free for BMA members
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on Workload and time management.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.