All of us would like to manage our clinical and non-clinical time better and there are ways that you can do this by focusing on how you value and use your time.
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- The webinar will be recorded so you can watch again at your own convenience.
What you will learn
By the end of this webinar you will:
- identify the challenges you experience in managing your time.
- discuss the thought patterns and emotional reactions that can make time management tricky.
- learn some productivity and time hacks that you can immediately try out after the webinar and put these into practice.
Who this webinar is for
- Free for BMA members
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on Workload and time management.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.