What to expect from the webinar
This webinar is relevant for all career stages but in particular it will be useful to have an opportunity to press the pause button and think about where you are in your medical career and how you want it to evolve over the year(s) ahead.
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full duration of the live webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
By the end of the webinar, you will be able to:
- understand how your skills and values shape your professional practice
- discover a structured approach to your career planning - career management cycle
- discuss individual career transitions and how to carve out career possibilities
- kickstart your thinking to help you manage your career actively.
Who is this webinar for?
- All BMA members who are reflecting on their career direction/choices or who want to prepare themselves for future decision making.
Interesting session with helpful career advicePrevious attendee
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on career planning.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.