* If you are struggling to access the link using Internet Explorer, please try a different browser.
If you’re approaching retirement, or even if you’re already retired, this webinar about planning your estate and securing your future will cover everything you need to know. Gain peace of mind and confidence in your financial future.
What you will learn
- Visualising your retirement – ‘Know your number’ and see your retirement with clarity, allowing you to plan and make informed decisions for the future.
- NHS flexible retirement and estate planning - Navigate the complexities of the NHS flexible retirement while developing effective estate planning strategies.
- Inheritance tax basics- Understand the fundamentals of inheritance tax, with essential insights into the tax implications on your savings for the future.
- Making gifts and using your exemptions- Including information on financial gifts within legal frameworks and maximising tax exemptions, empowering you to manage your assets and potentially reduce tax burdens.
This fully interactive webinar will also allow you to put your questions to our panel of experts to get the answers you need.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get clarity and confidence about your financial future in retirement, register for your place here.
Who can register
This webinar is free for BMA members.