This session blends theory with hands-on exercises, ensuring you walk away with tools that can be immediately implemented. Whether you're navigating disruptions, seeking to enhance your resilience, or aiming to bring more efficiency to your role (or life), this webinar offers a holistic approach to personal and professional growth.
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full live webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
- Interactive resilience building: engage with exercises that unveil the core building blocks of resilience, offering strategies you can instantly integrate into your daily routine.
- Support and self-awareness: recognise the signs when support is needed and delve into interactive discussions on how to effectively seek and offer assistance.
- Prioritisation in practice: understand foundational principles of prioritisation through hands-on exercises, setting the stage for deeper exploration post-session.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- It is designed for doctors and medical students who are feeling challenged by their professional and personal task list and want to start to take control.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.