* If you are struggling to access the link using Internet Explorer, please try a different browser.
The NHS Pension is a major employment benefit for doctors. It’s important that you understand the basics of how this pension scheme works, and moreover how you can get it working for you.
Join us for our latest webinar discussing all you need to know about the NHS Pension Scheme for doctors.
This live event will also happen at 7 pm. Find out more.
What you will learn
This 40-minute webinar followed by up to a 20-minute question and answer session will cover all the essential facts about the scheme, answering some of the most important questions, such as:
- How does the Scheme work?
- The McCloud Judgement and how this will affect you.
- How much does your NHS Pension cost you?
- When is the pay-out available to take?
- What happens if you leave, are sick, die or just take a break in employment?
- Flexible retirement and retire and return
- What other benefits to the scheme are there?
As always, you’ll have the opportunity to have any other questions you might have about the scheme answered by an expert. Register for your place now!
Who can register
This webinar is free for BMA members.