Letter templates for practices
The letter pack above includes:
- Secondary care work transfer
- Inappropriate prescribing requests
- Requests to follow up investigations performed in other settings
- Requests for post-operative checks
- Letter to hospital provider regarding discharge of patients after missed appointment
- Letter to local ICB regarding discharge of patients after missed appointment
- Letter to IBC regarding inappropriate workload transfer
- Letter for request to complete non-contractual administrative task
- Requests for work absence sick notes for less than seven days
- Letter to area team regarding delay to information request or payment
- Letter to hospital provider regarding follow up of diagnostic test results following a patient's discharge from hospital
- Letter to ICB in response to requests to follow up investigations performed in other settings.
The templates will be automatically updated in the future if needed.
- Go to Setup > Users & Policy > Organisation Groups > Wiltshire > BMA (Ardens)
- Click 'Join group' and then turn SystmOne off and back on again
To access the templates, click the “letters icon” under the patient’s name or go to auto-consultations > BMA.
If you wish to disable the patient status alert or auto-consultation, go to setup > data input or data output.
Download the templates onto your computer. They are then ready to import into EMIS Web.
We would like to thank Dr Avradeep Chakrabarti, GP partner in Bristol and Mr Roger Townson, IT manager, Ash Trees Surgery, Carnforth for creating these templates.
Download the templates onto your computer. Each practice will need to add their own header to the template letters. Please save these to a sub-folder within the 'Template' folder.