What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- Better understand common practical and emotional issues that international medical graduates face when they move to the UK to work or train.
- Prepare for your transition from both personal and professional perspectives.
- Identify where to find help and support during your first few months.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- International medical graduates who are new to the UK.
An online global careers event for health professionals offering:
- clinical and leadership skills webinars
- one-to-one career advice and CV checking
- networking with recruiters.