What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- Better understand common practical and emotional issues that international medical graduates face when they move to the UK to work or train.
- Prepare for your transition from both personal and professional perspectives.
- Identify where to find help and support during your first few months.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- International medical graduates who are new to the UK.
Free BMA membership. We understand the importance of support and guidance when settling in the UK.
BMA membership is free to all doctors in their first year living in the UK.