What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
By the end of this webinar you will:
- understand the key stages of career change planning to know where you are and what to do next
- know how to evaluate the likelihood of your satisfaction in a change scenario
- be able to identify and evidence the key skills that you have to offer
- what a portfolio career is and how to use the career change planning structure to support it.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- Those who are considering a change in career or a portfolio career.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on career planning.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.