Watch the webcast
A recording of ARM on Tuesday 14 September will appear here when it becomes available to watch.
What's on day two
- Build back together: for you (items 66-68)
- Motion on appointment of the BMA president for 2022-2023 session (item 69)
- Installation of the president
- Open session: physician-assisted dying (page 19)
- Physician-assisted dying (items 70-71)
- Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Build back together: for you (items 72-75)
- Motions arising from the ARM
- Closing business (item 76)
The debate and vote on our position on PAD (physician-assisted dying) took place on day two of ARM 2021.
Read more about PAD, the law across the world, the results from a survey we conducted and the current BMA position.
Get the latest information on the BMA's 189th annual general meeting and access documents.