Watch the webcast
A recording of ARM on Monday 13 September will appear here when it becomes available to watch.
Watch the Chair's speech to ARM 2021
You can also read the full transcript.
Get ready for ARM 2021
Get ready to participate in the BMA's largest policy making event where you can have your say.
Together, and united, we are a loud voice for change for our profession, the NHS and society.Latifa Patel, Acting BMA RB chair
What's on day one
- Welcome and opening of the meeting
- Keynote address by the BMA council chair, Dr Chaand Nagpaul
- Build back together: for the profession (items 7-10)
- Memorial in remembrance of BMA members, friends and colleagues who have died 2019-2021
- Build back together: for the profession (items 11-16)
- Build back together: for society (items 17-25)
- Articles and Bye-laws (items 26-30)
- 'A' motions (pages 11-13, items 31-50)
- Finances of the Association (items 64-65)