Doctors' notes is about the voices, views and experiences of UK doctors. Each month, doctors share their stories and experiences on different themes.
Episode 8 - Doctors with disabilities
In episode 8, Doctors with disabilities, we hear from two doctors with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, who find a unique opportunity to connect with their patients. We also hear from a doctor with bipolar disorder and addiction issues, who decided to pursue her dreams and specialise in doctors' wellbeing.
You can download a transcript of the podcast here.
To make sure you don't miss an episode, subscribe now and leave a star rating on Apple podcasts.
Join the conversation
Doctors' notes is all about the voices, views and experiences of UK doctors. If you've got a story to tell, a suggestion for future episodes, or want to send us some feedback, email [email protected]
How to download
iPhone/iPad - Apple Podcasts
Podcasts is an app that is automatically downloaded on all iPhone devices. If you’re unable to find it, please visit the app store on your phone and search podcast. The app is purple with a stick person and two curved lines around it.
- Open the app
- Click search in the bottom right hand corner
- Type Doctors notes in the search bar and press search
- Click on the podcast episode – Giving back
- Click subscribe and the podcast will download to your device to listen
- Remember to leave a star rating and a review.
Android - Google Play
- Open Google Play
- Go to the search bar and type podcast player
- Click to download one of the podcast player apps
- Click on the podcast app you’ve downloaded
- Type Doctors’ notes in to the search bar
- Click on the podcast and click subscribe
- Remember to leave a review on Twitter or Facebook using the hashtag #BMApodcast
Having problems downloading?
If you have any issues when downloading our podcasts, please email [email protected].
A member of the team will get back to you asap.