Doctors' notes shares the stories of UK doctors to celebrate their incredible hard work, passion and dedication to the profession.
Join the conversation
Doctors' notes is all about the voices, views and experiences of UK doctors. If you've got a story to tell, a suggestion for future podcasts, or want to send us some feedback, email [email protected] or leave a rating on Apple Podcasts.
Episode one: Giving back
An aid worker travels to West Africa in the midst of the Ebola outbreak and is faced with cultural misunderstandings. A doctor flees his war-torn country but returns to care for the community close to his heart.
And we ask junior doctors: what was your most terrifying moment at work?
Episode two: Giving back (part 2)
Standing in a queue behind a famous ENT (ear, nose and throat) surgeon, a community paediatrician asks a question that will lead her to invent something remarkable.
Travelling along the Amazon river, a retired GP from England brings care to the people who need it most.
How to download
iPhone/iPad - Apple Podcasts
Podcasts is an app that is automatically downloaded on all iPhone devices. If you’re unable to find it, please visit the app store on your phone and search podcast. The app is purple with a stick person and two curved lines around it.
- Open the app
- Click search in the bottom right hand corner
- Type Doctors notes in the search bar and press search
- Click on the podcast episode – Giving back
- Click subscribe and the podcast will download to your device to listen
- Remember to leave a star rating and a review.
Android - Google Play
- Open Google Play
- Go to the search bar and type podcast player
- Click to download one of the podcast player apps
- Click on the podcast app you’ve downloaded
- Type Doctors’ notes in to the search bar
- Click on the podcast and click subscribe
- Remember to leave a review on Twitter or Facebook using the hashtag #BMApodcast
Having problems downloading?
If you have any issues when downloading our podcasts, please email [email protected].
A member of the team will get back to you asap.