This webinar is designed to give you the confidence and is relevant for all career stages but in particular for those who want to have an opportunity to press the pause button and think about where you are in your medical career and how you want it to evolve over the year(s) ahead.
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
By the end of this recorded webinar, you will be able to:
- understand how your skills and values shape your professional practice
- discover a structured approach to your career planning - career management cycle
- discuss individual career transitions and how to carve out career possibilities
- kickstart your thinking to help you manage your career actively.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- All BMA members who are reflecting on their career direction/choices or who want to prepare themselves for future decision making.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on career planning.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.