What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
What you will learn
- Understand some of the core issues when you are completing your network agreement.
- Explore solutions to support you in completing the remaining scheduled.
- Cover the frequently asked questions.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
It is most relevant to those currently engaged in establishing a primary care network.
BMA Law offers a variety of flexible and cost-effective services, from network agreements to practice premise contracts.