What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- Get yourself into the right mind-set to plan and prepare effectively for the SJT.
- Look at key resources and materials that can help you to engage effectively with each of the questions and to understand some of the common pitfalls and top tips from previous clinicians who have sat the SJT.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
A very good taster of what the SJT will involve with good tips and range of questions!User review
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.