A healthy doctor is a safer doctor - can you honestly say that you manage your own wellbeing as well as that of your patients?
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
In this active learning webinar, you will work through a number of approaches in real-time that help rebuild your strength. We will explore sources of pressure and stress – and your responses to them. We will then look at how you can build and strengthen an armoury of coping strategies – both for yourself and for your teams.
By the end of the webinar, you will be able to:
- recognise the signs and sources of excess pressure in yourself and others
- describe different approaches to self-care, including active stress management and resilience-building
- build a robust set of coping strategies that will help you now and in the coming months.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.