What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
By the end of the webinar you will:
- know what makes a strong application and how employers tend to look at applications
- learn and apply tips to maintain and enhance your own CV
- know how to use the information in a job advertisement to create a targeted application.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on medical CVs and application forms.
An online global careers event for health professionals offering:
- clinical and leadership skills webinars
- one-to-one career advice and CV checking
- networking with recruiters.