What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- The preparation and planning needed to give yourself the best chance of success.
- To articulate your experience in a competency based interview format.
- To identifying your key messages to get across to the panel in the time available.
- To create a structure to focus your examples.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
Get help with making an informed choice about your specialty. Specialty explorer is a tool for BMA members that supports your research into medical specialties.