What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- Using the job description and specification to help you to pinpoint questions ahead of the interview.
- The benefits of organising a pre-interview and how to use this session most effectively.
- Interview structure and techniques to frame your responses.
- Tips on interviewing remotely versus in-person.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.