What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
This webinar will give you practical strategies for managing your response, prevention and moving them towards less challenging behaviour.
By the end of this live webinar you will:
- understand what assertive behaviour looks like in challenging situations
- communication techniques to help you in these situations
- recognise the benefit of valuing yourself as part of the strategy to handle difficult situations
- have some simple ways of understanding challenging behaviour in order to better understand how to prevent or handle it.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on managing difficult conversations and difficult people.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.