What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- Taking control and making decisions about your future.
- Understanding your values and their importance in your career.
- Identifying your strengths and how they can be used to your advantage.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- Any doctors or medical students looking for some career guidance.
An online global careers event for health professionals offering:
- clinical and leadership skills webinars
- one-to-one career advice and CV checking
- networking with recruiters.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on career planning.