What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- Taking control and making decisions about your future.
- Understanding your values and their importance in your career.
- Identifying your strengths and how they can be used to your advantage.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- Any doctors or medical students looking for some career guidance.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on career planning.