What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- Taking control and making decisions about your future.
- Understanding your values and their importance in your career.
- Identifying your strengths and how they can be used to your advantage.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- Any doctors or medical students looking for some career guidance.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.