What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
What you will learn
- Feeling confident to speak up.
- How to say “no” with confidence (I’ve removed difficult situations).
- Using your body language to improve the impact you make.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- It's for doctors and medical students seeking to improve their skills in assertiveness.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.