What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- We’ll look at what you need to do in terms of the process, timeline and planning so that you feel more confident in your application to UKFPO.
- Explain how the preferences, linked applications and foundation priority programme work to increase your knowledge and awareness as you make your decisions.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- Final year medical students or recent medical graduates applying to the UK Foundation Programme.
Very comprehensive and useful guide to plan the application for recruitment in training posts.User review
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.