What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- The process of making specialty applications.
- Essential information you should know before you start the process.
- Planning your application.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- Suitable for doctors who are currently in their foundation years (principally FY2) and anyone currently doing F3 years, time out locuming or abroad.
Very comprehensive and useful guide to plan the application for recruitment in training posts.User review
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.