* If you are struggling to access the link using Internet Explorer, please try a different browser.
This webinar, which is a collaboration with specialist advisers Chase de Vere Medical, will help doctors affected by the closure of the 1995 and 2008 NHS Pension Schemes consider the implications for them.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Investments can go up and down in value, so you could get back less than you put in.
What you will learn
- what the closure of the schemes means for you
- lifetime and annual allowance issues
- the impact on ill health retirement
- implications for special class or MHO status
- additional voluntary pension contributions
You will also have a chance to have your questions answered by an expert.
Who can register
This webinar is free for BMA members.
Find out more about our relationship with Chase de Vere Medical.