Join this virtual session to discover all you need to know to prepare for your first year as a junior doctor.
What to expect from the webinar
- An introduction to your contract.
- First-hand advice from our expert employment advisers.
- Real-life stories from junior doctors.
What you will learn
- All you need to know about your first role
- Signposts to key terms in your contract.
- Q and A session to ask all the questions you want answers to.
Who is this webinar for?
Free for medical students who are BMA members and non-members.
Want to learn more?
This webinar is part of a programme of events for final year medical students. If you can't make this one, see more events:
Your new employment contract might have issues that you are not aware of and we can provide additional support to get these resolved.
Get your contract checked in 5 days.