* If you are struggling to access the link using Internet Explorer, please try a different browser.
The cost-of-living crisis is still affecting millions of people every day.
Devastating global events of the last few years such as the pandemic and the war in Ukraine have driven inflation up significantly. The good news financially is that inflation is now starting to fall, however, it is still higher than recent historical levels and interest rates remain high too.
What you will learn
Our latest webinar discusses all you need to know about managing your financial plans and the mitigating action you can take to alleviate some of the pain.
Our expert speakers will provide extensive detail on:
- the reasons behind high inflation and the factors that are influencing it
- what causes the link between inflation and interest rates
- the effects of inflation on borrowing, and the impact this has on loans and mortgages
- how savings and investments are impacted and how you can take advantage of current market conditions
- how inflation has implications on pensions with specific attention to NHS pension scheme members
- personal insurance and what you need to do to secure you and your family’s long-term protection.
Whatever your financial situation, it is guaranteed to be impacted by inflation.
Register for your place on our webinar today and get the information you need to maintain a solid financial plan and get your questions answered by the experts too.
Who can register
This webinar is free for BMA members.