The conference is free of charge for LNC representatives to attend, but you must be a current BMA member and book your place in advance.
This is a great opportunity for LNC representatives across the four nations to prepare themselves for their role and its challenges in the year ahead, refreshing knowledge of current issues and sharing good practice with colleagues.
On the day we will be:
- updating you on JDC successes and plans for the year ahead
- offering a selection of workshops on key skills including negotiating and using digital communications effectively
- informing you on a range of topics including JDC plans for the year ahead
- updating you on how the BMA, JDC and your RJDC can support you in your LNC role and how you access that support.
Have you done something to improve the working conditions for junior doctors in your trust/board, region or nation?
Have you got a great example of how your Trust (in England) used its share of the money for improving rest facilities?
This is the place to share your hard work on a national stage. Posters can describe any of the following:
- innovation designed to improve trainee doctors’ working lives/environment
- examples of successful negotiations and their impact on the working lives/environment of doctors in training
- in England, examples of how Trusts have spent their share of the £10 million investment to improve rest facilities.
How to enter
To enter the display download the entry form and follow the submission instructions.
Time off to attend the conference
Don’t forget to make study leave arrangements with your employer to enable you to attend.