Free of charge for LNC representatives who are BMA members to attend, but you must book your place in advance.
The conference agenda is designed to support and train LNC reps to feel prepared for the year ahead.
This is a great opportunity for trainee doctor LNC representatives across the four nations to prepare themselves for their role and its challenges, refreshing knowledge of current issues and sharing good practice with colleagues.
What to expect
On the day we will be:
- Offering a selection of workshops on topics including rotas, integrated care systems, exception reporting and LTFT issues
- Updating you on JDC successes and plans for the year ahead
- Informing you on a range of topics including JDC plans for the year ahead
- Updating you on how the BMA, JDC and your RJDC can support you in your LNC role and how you access that support
Have you done something to improve the working conditions for junior doctors in your trust/board, region or nation? Have you got a great example of how trainee doctors in your workplace have driven innovation during the pandemic? This is the place to share your hard work on a national stage. Posters can describe any of the following:
- What have trainee doctors achieved to improve the wellbeing, working lives or working environment of trainee doctors in your organisation?
- What innovative developments have trainee doctors made during the COVID-19 pandemic or towards post-COVID service recovery?
- What innovations in education & training or equality & inclusion have been led by trainee doctors in your organisation?
Successful posters will be displayed on the conference webpage and authors of the four best posters will be invited to give a short live presentation on their work at the conference.
To enter the display please download the entry form and follow the submission instructions.