* If you are struggling to access the link using Internet Explorer, please try a different browser.
To fix or not to fix?
That is the question. And it’s a question that’s asked the most when considering mortgage options lately. Join us for our webinar designed to help you consider whether to opt for a fixed or variable rate mortgage.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Investments can go up and down in value, so you could get back less than you put in.
The tax implications of pension withdrawals will be based on your individual circumstances, tax legislation and regulation which are subject to change. You should seek advice to understand your options at retirement.
What you will learn
- Understanding the rising rates due to inflationary pressures from the Bank of England.
- The impact of the mini-budget of September 2022, and the subsequent undoing of its proposals.
- The notable current disparity between fixed and variable rate mortgages and how that can affect you.
- The scope for interest rates to reduce as is being intimated by the Bank of England once inflation is back under control.
You will also have a chance to have your questions answered by an expert.
Who can register
This webinar is free for BMA members.
Find out more about our relationship with Chase de Vere Medical.