We understand that starting university this year has been a very different experience to what it might normally have been. We are here to help.
Join us at our virtual event exclusive to BMA members freshers attending both Queen’s University Belfast and Ulster University medical schools.
What you will learn
- Advice, hints and tips for a successful first year at medical school.
- Learn about our new #ThinkAheadMed student guide book – an insider’s guide on how to get ahead in your medical career.
- Learn more about how the BMA can support you throughout medical school and your career as a doctor.
What to expect
- Olympic rower and junior doctor Philip Doyle will share insights on how to succeed in medicine.
- Invaluable studying, wellbeing and career advice from professional experts.
- An opportunity to connect with your BMA Northern Ireland medical school reps and learn about the work of the Northern Ireland medical students committee.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- Dr Philip Doyle, Olympic rower and junior doctor working in Northern Ireland.
- Various guests speakers from across the BMA.