* If you are struggling to access the link using Internet Explorer, please try a different browser.
What to expect from this webinar
This webinar, which is a collaboration with specialist advisers Chase de Vere Medical, will help doctors to start planning the retirement they want.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Investments can go up and down in value, so you could get back less than you put in.
What you will learn
No two doctor’s retirement plans are the identical. However, the one thing that is consistent to the success of every retirement plan is timely and effective forward planning. Those who fail to plan properly for the future will rarely achieve their retirement goals.
Whether you’re planning for an early exit, looking forward to working as long as physically possible or anywhere in between, our latest webinar from the Chase de Vere Medical experts will cover everything you need to know.
- How and when to start planning for the retirement you want (and deserve!).
- The variety of retirement options available to you
- The flexibilities available to you in your NHS Pension (including partial and retire and return).
- The impact and implications that tax can have on your pension, and guidance on how to make the most tax advantageous decisions.
- How to protect your retirement plans against unforeseen events.
Take advantage of the chance to learn and get your pension and retirement questions answered by the experts. Register now for your place on this valuable webinar, helping you achieve the best possible future for you and your family.
Who can register
This webinar is free for BMA members.