Registration is free for members and non-members but you need to book your place to be able to attend.
What you will learn
- How medical/clinical leadership contributes to organisational performance and patient care
- How this performance is realised, specifically through line manager practices that create employee job satisfaction and retention.
- You will also gain an understanding about the necessary processes involved in becoming a medical leader and manager.
- 6.30pm - introduction, Dr Ricky Bhabutta, committee of medical managers co-chair
- 6.35pm - presentation from Dr Amanda Goodall
- 7.20pm - Q&A session
- 7.50pm - wrap up and close, Dr Jonathan Osborn, committee of medical managers deputy chair
Attendees will have the opportunity to submit questions to Dr Amanda Goodall both before and during the event. The BMA are currently applying for CPD accreditation for this online event.