What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
What you will you learn
- Appreciate the purposes of feedback in different work scenarios
- Begin to understand how you prefer to both give and receive feedback
- Be able to adopt a clear feedback structure – and feel more comfortable asking for feedback too!
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- It's for anyone who wants to improve how they deliver feedback and their response to it from other people.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.