* If you are struggling to access the link using Internet Explorer, please try a different browser.
This webinar, which is a collaboration with specialist advisers Chase de Vere Medical, will tell you the practical steps you can take now to avoid unwanted and unnecessary tax charges.
Taxes should never dissuade you from the work you love, but the threat of punitive pension tax charges has forced thousands of doctors to reconsider their working pattern. In some cases, it’s even forcing doctors into early retirement. The annual and lifetime allowances limit the pension tax relief you can qualify for as a doctor, causing significant financial impact and a great deal of distress too.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Investments can go up and down in value, so you could get back less than you put in.
What you will learn
- Exactly how the annual and lifetime allowances work
- Practical steps you can take now to avoid unwanted and unnecessary tax charges
- Options available to doctors faced with a pension tax bill
- Opportunity to put your questions to our experts
You will also have a chance to have your questions answered by an expert.
Who can register
This webinar is free for BMA members.