What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full duration of the live webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
- How to prepare for a virtual interview.
- Thinking about your self-assessment verification preparation.
- Identifying your key messages to get across to the panel.
- Appreciating how you communicate your skills and experience in the time available.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
More events on interview skills
This webinar is part of a series taking place from 8th - 12th November. All webinars will focus on interview skills preparation and cover several medical specialties.
Find the right one for you:
- Interview skills for SAS doctors - Monday 8 November 2021
- Interview skills for securing your first/next GP role - Wednesday 10 November 2021
- Interview skills for securing your first/next consultant role - Thursday 11 November 2021
- Interview skills and preparation for higher specialties (ST3+) - Friday 12 November 2021
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on interview skills for specialty posts.