* If you are struggling to access the link using Internet Explorer, please try a different browser.
Short-term and long-term ill health issues can significantly affect your ability to work as a doctor and your future financial plans. With the stresses of working as a doctor for the NHS, it’s never been more important to protect yourself and your family from the effect that a short-term or long-term illness can have on your family and your retirement.
What you will learn
Our short webinar is designed to help you safeguard the financial impact on your family, and your long- and short-term financial plans including your retirement savings, ensuring you’re fully prepared in the unfortunate event of a short-term or long-term illness. Our expert speakers will cover:
- the short-term and long-term protection offered by the NHS to help ensure you and your family are financially protected in the event of ill health
- concerns about the impact of long-term ill health to the extent that it affects your potential to work
- how to claim support, ensuring you follow the correct process to avoid loss of income
- how to make sure the support available is both comprehensive and right for your individual needs, enabling you to achieve the retirement you plan for.
We know that the uncertainty of ill health and its potential financial impact can be incredibly stressful, so we ensure there is time in our webinars for you to ask our experts any questions you might have.
Register for your place today and get clarity on your options for the future.
Who can register
This webinar is free for BMA members.