What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full duration of the live webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
By the end of the webinar, you will have/know:
- a greater understanding of how to identify bullying or harassment.
- what to do if you experience or witness this type of behaviour
- how to cultivate a positive working environment.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on preventing bullying and harassment.