What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- You will need a pen and paper to answer some of the questions in the webinar.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
Please note places are limited but this will be available as a recording to watch after.
What you will learn
In collaboration with BMJOnExamination, we will:
- outline key planning stages
- look at examples of different types of question to help you understand how to approach them
- share common pitfalls and top tips to help you perform on the day.
Who is this webinar for?
Free for BMA members.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.