What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- You will need a pen and paper to answer some of the questions in the webinar.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full duration of the live webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
- Get yourself into the right mind-set to plan and prepare effectively for the SJT.
- Look at key resources and materials that can help you to engage effectively with each of the questions and to understand some of the common pitfalls and top tips from previous clinicians who have sat the SJT.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- Final year medical students.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on preparing for the situational judgement test.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.