What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- You will need a pen and paper to answer some of the questions in the webinar.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full duration of the live webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
In collaboration with BMJ OnExamination, we will:
- outline key planning stages
- look at examples of different types of question to help you understand how to approach them
- share common pitfalls and top tips to help you perform on the day.
Who is this webinar for?
Free for BMA members.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on preparing for the situational judgement test.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.