You may be interested in exploring the intricacies of pivoting your career in a way that complements your skills and passions.
Whether this is through an out of programme, fellowship or carving out a niche for yourself there are many ways to achieve this goal.
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- The webinar will be recorded so you can watch again at your own convenience.
What you will you learn
By the end of the webinar we will:
- understand the benefits and drawbacks of a portfolio career
- appreciate the skills and qualities needed to manage the balance of your career
- outline some of the NHS Entrepreneurship programmes and opportunities that you can access to experience this area further
- your career brand, thinking about how you position your portfolio career.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.