* If you are struggling to access the link using Internet Explorer, please try a different browser.
This webinar, which is a collaboration with specialist advisers Chase de Vere Medical, will provide doctors with an insight into the taxation of pensions and options for doctors with a pension tax liability.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Investments can go up and down in value, so you could get back less than you put in.
What you will learn
- How the pension annual allowance works
- Ways you can deal with a pension tax charge
- Using scheme pays and its implications for your pension
- Differences for doctors in England and Wales
You will also have a chance to have your questions answered by an expert.
Who can register
This webinar is free for BMA members.