What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full live webinar.
What you will learn
Even for the most experienced clinicians, feelings of self-doubt and critical self-reflection arise where our inner critic starts to sabotage our focus and belief. This can result in us not fulfilling our potential at work and in our career.
By the end of this virtual workshop, you will:
- appreciate how imposter syndrome manifests in a clinical context
- recognise how self-limiting beliefs and your mindset plays a crucial role in your career development
- learn re-framing and flipping the conversation techniques that will encourage positive thinking and allow you to understand how your thoughts and behaviours can hinder as well as help you towards your clinical and non-clinical career goals.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.