In this live webinar, you will learn first-hand from a doctor, as they share their experience on how they are currently navigating their career successfully through menopause and, gain knowledge about the rights and adjustments you are entitled to at the workplace.
If you are an employer, you will also gain insight on best practice and it’s application, in order to provide support to staff who are currently going through menopause.
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link will be sent out a few days after the live event.
Please note that registrations will close at 4pm on 11 October 2023.
What you will learn
By the end of the webinar, you will have:
- insight into how careers can develop and change during menopause
- an understanding of rights and adjustments you are entitled to at the workplace
- knowledge of best practices to adopt as an employer, to support staff who about to or are currently experiencing menopause.
Who is this webinar for
- Free for all BMA members and non-members.