What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full duration of the live webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
By the end of the webinar you will:
- know what makes a strong application and how employers tend to look at applications
- learn and apply tips to maintain and enhance your own CV
- know how to use the information in a job advertisement to create a targeted application.
Join today and pay no membership fee until 1 October 2021.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on medical cvs and application forms.