What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
What you will learn
In this webinar, we will address change at different levels – and your role in workplace change, large and small scale. We will apply theoretical models of change to help understand what is at play – both as a recipient and leader of change.
We will explore emotions and behaviours, barriers and enablers to change, and reflect on what you have learned from recent changes you have experienced.
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- identify the causes and impact of recent change in your workplace
- evaluate how change affects all those stakeholders involved
- build capability to support successful change both for yourself and for others in your team.